We want every customer to be happy with their purchase from our Store. To make sure we are able to deliver what we promise the following sets out how we operate this website.
This website www.windsorprice.com is owned and operated by:
Windsor Price Tweed Ltd
registered address: Hazelwell Farm, Highley, Bridgnorth, WV16 6HX
Registered in England 06822092
Phone: 01746 862 729
If you need to contact us please use the details above.
Making A Contract With Us
• When you place an order with us, you are making an offer to buy goods. We will send you an e-mail to confirm that we have received your order.
• Once we have reviewed your order we will e-mail you again to confirm that we accept your order, and that a contract has been made between us.
• In the unlikely event that the goods are no longer available, or that we have made a pricing mistake, we will advise you of this. You will not receive an e-mail confirming acceptance of your order, and there will be no contract between us.
• Images of products on this website are for illustrative purposes only. Your goods may vary slightly from the image shown on the website and will not include any of the pictured accessories, unless stated in the specification of the goods. Whilst some goods may be shown assembled they may require assembly by you.
• We have made every effort to display as accurately as possible the colours of our products that appear on this website. However, we cannot guarantee that your monitor's display of any colour will accurately reflect the colour of the actual goods.
• Whilst we try to be as accurate as possible, all information provided is approximate and is provided in good faith.
• This contract is covered by English law.
How To Place An Order
• You can use our website to place an order by selecting the product you wish to buy and adding it to your basket. Items you do not require can be removed from your basket at any time.
• Carriage charges will be shown prior to you placing your order.
• You will be required to pay for the goods in full at the time of ordering.
• We use secure payment facilities for online purchases. You can pay for your order by Visa, Mastercard, Delta/Connect through PayPal or with a PayPal account.
• Promotional prices only apply during the period stated.
• All prices quoted on our website are in UK pounds.
• Once your order has been confirmed, changes may not be possible or may incur additional charges or delays.
• Once your order is complete we will notify you once your item(s) have been dispatched.
• Due to the bespoke nature of our products and the finishing techniques used - your items will be dispatched within 21 days from when you place your order. In the event that this will be delayed we will keep you informed via email and provide an updated dispatch date as soon as possible.
• Please allow 2 working days from the date of dispatch for your goods to arrive.
• All goods are sent via Courier or Royal Mail and your order may arrive in more than one delivery
• We can deliver anywhere in mainland Great Britain, Northern Ireland, the Channel Islands and the Highlands/Islands of Scotland, however offshore deliveries may incur a higher shipping charge that will be displayed before you complete your order.
• We will deliver the goods to the premises you specify on your order. You must be at home to accept delivery of your order, which is normally between 9:00am and 6:00pm Monday-Friday.
• We will not accept responsibility for loss or damage if you instruct the delivery company to leave the goods unattended.
• After two failed delivery attempts (or if you are not at home for an agreed delivery) the goods may be returned to us and we reserve the right to charge you an additional re-delivery charge.
• If you change the delivery address once the goods have been dispatched to you, we reserve the right to pass on any extra charges made by our carriers for redirecting your delivery.
• Please check the goods on delivery - any goods found to be missing or damaged should be notified to the delivery driver at the time of delivery or ourselves within a reasonable time.
• If the goods are lost or damaged in transit, please let us know promptly.
• Sometimes, for reasons beyond our control we may be prevented from delivering your goods as planned. These might include things such as accidents, breakdowns, fire, flood, storm, severe weather, acts of god, war, riot, civil commotion, malicious damage or the default of our suppliers. We will try to put things right as soon as possible however we can’t be responsible where this causes a delay or failure in delivering your goods.
• Time is not the essence of the contract unless expressly stated otherwise in writing by a Director of the Company.
Cancellations & Returns
• This policy does not apply to goods ordered by businesses which are exempt from the Distance Selling Regulations.
• You can cancel your contract at any time up to 14 days from the date of receipt. To do this, please e-mail or write to us. We are unable to accept cancellations by phone.
• You do not have to give any reason for cancellation. However, a brief explanation will help us to improve the service we offer to customers in the future.
• If you cancel, you must return the goods within 14 days of cancellation, unopened and complete with the original packaging to us (or any other UK address specified by us), at your own expense. You must ensure that the goods are packaged adequately to protect against damage.
• You may properly examine the goods for 14 days as you would do had you visited one of our stores, however you may not return any goods that have been installed unless they are faulty.
• If you fail to return the goods, we may collect them, and we will charge you the direct cost of collection. If you fail to take reasonable care of the goods before they are returned to us, and this results in damage or deterioration, we will charge you for the reduction in value.
• We will refund all monies paid to us by you including any postage / carriage within 14 days, less any costs due under this contract.
• Business customers, or customers exempt from the distance selling regulations may not cancel an order without our mutual agreement.
• This cancellation policy does not affect your legal rights - for example, if goods are faulty or wrongly described.
Faulty Goods / Guarantee
• If there is a problem with the goods, please notify us by email or in writing providing details of the problem. It’s helpful if you can provide us with a digital photograph of the problem as this normally saves you having to return the goods for inspection. We will deal with the matter in accordance with your legal rights.
• If an exchange is necessary, replacement goods will not be dispatched until the original goods have been received at our warehouse and checked.
• The cost of returning goods to us is your responsibility, however on inspection we will refund your reasonable postage costs, providing that the goods are found to be faulty. If the goods are not faulty, we will return them to you, however you will be required to cover our reasonable postage costs.
• Within a reasonable time scale we will replace defective goods free of charge, at our discretion, providing that you have returned to us any faulty goods upon request.
• If an item is no longer available we will offer an alternative. However our liability will be to replace the faulty goods only and we may be unable to guarantee an exact match. In this instance you will have the option of a refund.
• Where we replace faulty goods you are responsible for their disposal if they have not previously been returned to us.
• The products sold on this website have been designed to comply with all relevant UK legislation. We cannot warrant or represent that they comply with any legal requirement outside the UK.
• We do not accept liability for any consequential loss of profit or indirect losses. You should therefore not arrange installation of the goods until you have received them and inspected them.